To Set Up Wardrobe Sliding Doors
To set up a wardrobe that has sliding doors is somewhat tricky. The most contributing aspect is the installation of the sliding doors. Frankly, you need to be careful and more experienced so that it can be done successfully. There are several points that you need to understand when you want to install wardrobe sliding doors.
Point 1# point number one is the understanding of the model of the door installation. At this point, you as one in charge with the installation need to be aware of the fact that the installation is quite peculiar.
There are two items needed to install the sliding doors.
- Tracks (bottom and upper ones)
- Running gears (bottom and upper ones)
You know, those two items are what you need to combine so that the doors can be slid open and close.
Point 2# point number two is your knowledge about how to set all the parts. Such a point is absolutely connected very closely to the point no. 1. Those all items or parts need to be joined or combined so that creating a unity, right? Well, it is all about fitting the wardrobe sliding doors.
There are several tips to fit the all parts. Here I share with you:
- Fitting the sliding doors means you make the doors represented by the running gears fit the tracks. These include the upper and the lower ones. So that you need to make sure that the lower gear fits the lower track and the upper gear fits the upper track. It looks simple but much trickier to do.
- To fit them perfectly, measuring perfectly is non-negotiable. Technically speaking, you measure the area and the use the measurement to cut the upper track as well as bottom track.
What about the whole process of wardrobe sliding doors installation?
It gets more and more interesting now. I will explain to you the steps to do so, as follows:
- Make sure the area is clear.
Before anything is set up, you have to make sure that the area where the doors are about to set up need to be clear. Any unwanted things like trash, etc, have to be gotten rid of.
- (Optional) You get a liner of the floor installed.
Just in case there is something valuable covering the floor, a liner needs to be installed in order to protect the material of the covering (e.g. carpet).
- You get the space measured.
It is to place the wardrobe sliding doors. Measure to make sure the measurements suit those of the doors.
- Install them.
If all are ready and properly measured, the installation is easy to do.
Is there something unclear?